Welcome to Free Range Skydiving
After making hundreds of jumps at your normal drop zone you may be a little burned out. Now you can use those same skills over some of the most spectacular locations in the Southwestern United States and Mexico. Besides great memories and killer stories, you will take photos home of you over scenic beaches, deserts, lakes, and mountains.
We have the experience and expertise to allow you to relax and have fun while we take care of all the details. We will pre-arrange NOTAMs, waivers, food and accommodations that will make your vacation in the southwest as safe and enjoyable as it will be exciting.
Please contact us by phone (951-679-5445) or e-mail regarding the days you would like to book and the places you would like to jump into.
Our guide’s experience level:
- 42 years of off-drop-zone jumps all over the world
- FAA Master Rigger
- USPA Instructor Examiner
- USPA S&TA 2009
- USPA PRO Rating 2009
- 1972 US Overall Relative Work Champion
- 5 BASE jumps out of 4,130 total jumps
- Designed and built the first parachute for hang gliders in 1977
- Private pilot with 3,000+ hours of flight time
- Owner and of operator of the C-182
- Owner of JustInTimeSkydivers.com
We've flown Cessna-182s in Norway, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Greenland, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean Islands.
Locations to consider:
- Baja California
- The Grand Canyon
- Beach jumps
- The Sierra Nevada Mountains
- The Rocky Mountains
- The Sea of Cortez
- The Colorado River
- New Mexico
We are not limited by any means so if you have special requests we will try our best to accommodate them.
The world is a drop zone, let’s jump it!
We will supply:
- Handheld ground to air radio
- Sectional maps
- FAA waivers and/or filing of NOTAMs (when required)
- Ground crew (when needed)
We can accommodate two or three jumpers. Two is preferred to enhance aircraft performance, traveling comfort, luggage space, and short field performance (when required based on density altitude).
We have jumped at all the above locations in the past and, if needed, can assist with spotting and advice that has come from our years of off-drop-zone skydiving.
What you need to bring:
- Driver’s license
- Passport (if we jump in Mexico)
- USPA Membership card
- In-date reserve packing data card
- Your parachute rig with a pull-up cord
- Floatation device (if required)
- Light-weight clothes
- Light-weight camera
- Cell phone
- Chargers for all of your electrical devices
Ask for a quote:
Once we know where you want to jump, how many jumps you want to make, how many days we will be away, and what you have budgeted, we will calculate itemized costs for:
- Food and water
- Landing fees (if required)
- Customs fees (if required)
- Insurance (if required)
How to reach us:
- phone: 951-679-5445
P.O. Box 1186
Sun City, CA 92585